All participants are welcome to establish a peering to the STIX Route Servers and exchange prefixes this way.
The route servers should not be seen as a replacement to bilateral peerings between the participants and is provided by STIX on a best effort basis without any guarantee on availability.
RS1: 184.108.40.206 / 2001:7f8:cf::fb
RS2: 220.127.116.11 / 2001:7f8:cf::fc
- Routes with Prefix lengths longer than /24 for IPv4 and /48 for IPv6 will be rejected
- Routes must be in the list of the main IRRDB databases for the ASN or the AS-SETs of the participant
- The first ASN in the as-path must be the one of the peering ASN
- Routes that are well-known bogons or martians will be rejected
- Routes with one or more “transit free” ASNs in their as-path will be rejected
RPKI route origin validation / filtering is planned.